Pamela Fenton is a board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist in active private practice in the Cedars Sinai Hospital community in Los Angeles for more than 20 years.
She earned her medical degree from USC in 1977 and completed advanced training in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas and L.A. County-USC Women’s Hospital in 1981. She was board certified in OB-GYN in 1984
- Is a recognized authority in treating Vulvodynia (vulvar or vaginal pain)
- Has delivered thousands of babies
- Has given Grand Rounds on the topic of vulvar pain
- Is a member of several OB GYN professional societies
- Is an attending OB GYN at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, one of the world’s leading medical centers
- Is a Fellow of the American College of OB GYN
- Has lectured fellow physicians on the topic of Vulvodynia
- Is actively involved in resident education in vulvar pain
Vulvodynia is an umbrella term meaning vulvar pain, which includes a number of distinct entities. It is also used to describe general vaginal pain.